Happy Chinese New Year! Motivation & Progression this New Moon in Aquarius!
The New Moon in Aquarius rises at 5:42am on 25 January 2020. As Aquarius governs all things original, innovative, intellectual, humanitarian and visionary, the energy of this New Moon allows for an unconventional fresh start to your plans for 2020, if you be so bold.
Daring ideas, innovative endeavours, progressive vision and save-the-world attitudes are the rule of the day once this energy hits you. You will be thinking community, humanitarian efforts, social impact, care for the environment and also feel motivated to look at how to evolve and grow on the personal level both spiritually and physically. This is the best time for you to leverage on the energy and start planning your future near and far with a fresh, positive and bold vision. You will find it easier to figure out the big picture for yourself, while balancing your personal needs and social responsibility.
If you have been mulling over a recent issue or problem, the energy of the New Moon in Aquarius encourages you to think out of the box to find an effective solution. Just meditate over that issue that has been troubling you and you might have a eureka moment or greater insight facilitating resolution.
For those that are more sensitive to the energetic environment, you may find questions coming up around what and who you are attached to, creating the possibility of mood swings or inner conflict and dilemma. Attitudes, mindsets, people and situations that are no longer for your highest good will surface so you can decide what to get rid of and what to keep.
All the above makes for an exciting time at the start of 2020, so here is what you can do to gain the most from the energies.
1) Declutter your body by doing a liver flush, especially effective after all those Chinese New Year goodies and meals!
Click here to buy, delivery starts from Wednesday 29 January 2020
2) Sit comfortably, meditate and write down the boldest vision for yourself. Remind yourself that you seek to maximise your potential.
3) Allow adventure into your life.
4) Get out there and socialise. Join a community. Be present and aware in your interactions with people during the period of the New Moon.
5) Remind yourself that your needs are as important as others and it is time for you to take care of and show compassion to yourself.
Enjoy your CNY long weekend! Sending one and all new moon blessings and healing!
With love, light & laughter,