*Please dress comfortably and bring a sarong or a shawl for the session
A therapeutic massage that helps do the following:
- Reduce excess water retention by stimulating the lymphatic vessels,
increasing the flow of metabolic waste, excess fluid and bacteria.
- Drain fat, every time fat content is present in the body lymphatic vessels are present to help evacuate them.
- Stimulate the parasympathetic system and diminish sympathetic tone,
the “fight or flight” response. This can be very helpful in dealing with
stress, depression or sleeping disorders.
- Promotes feelings of wellbeing while reducing anxiety and stress.
- Reduce muscle spasms
- Boost the immune system. Increased lymph flow carries more antigens
to the lymph nodes, increasing antibody/antigen contact, this helps to
stimulate the immune system
- Craniosacral release restrictions in the craniosacral system to improve the functioning of the central nervous system.”
- Affect the pressure and circulation of cerebrospinal fluid, namely the fluid around the brain and spinal cord.
- Relieve pain and dysfunction.